Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I haven't linked up in a while, so today I'm doing two. Coming back strong.


One. 
I know I talked about TV yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to properly talk about Grey's Anatomy Season Finale. Mostly because I don't know anyone IRL that actually watches it. But can you just humor me and freak out with this picture:

now onto Christmas themed stuff:
Two.
As this year is coming to an end, I'm so Thankful for the ups and downs I've had. But mostly the Friendships that have continued to grow and turn into the biggest support group I can image and, of course, Jason, I feel like we're coming out of our party every night ways and having more fun just hanging with each other.
#blessed

Three.
I"m ready to spend a few hours this weekend baking Christmas goodies. I so badly want to make these:


Four.
I'm super excited because after Christmas, Jason and I are headed up to D.C. for a few days. Things have been so busy that we haven't planned anything. I need to start gathering suggestions and make a "D.C. Must do list"
via

Five.
DAYS until Christmas everyone. Is it me or does it feel like December just flew by? I still feel like I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit lately in order to try, I'm listening to this song on repeat

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSync on Grooveshark
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have never commented before but I have been reading for a while! I'm glad to see you back, you and Jason are the cutest! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in DC! You will have a great time! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I watch Grey's too!! I've started to lose interest but since I've watched it from Episode 1, I can't let it go! I used to live in the DC area, if you need restaurant recs or the best sites to see, let me know :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Washington DC at this time of year will be beautiful. If you can visit Newseum and Georgetown cupcakes among the other popular monuments, our two favorite spots.

    ReplyDelete