Wednesday, December 11, 2013

{DIY} Wreath

I've been wanting to make a wreath for about 2 years now. Procrastinator, I am! I've probably pinned about 1,254 different wreaths in hopes that I would be inspired. I've actually purchased supplies for one of those ribbon wreaths...and well there wasn't enough wine in the house to get me moving on it. So when I saw this Christmasy, monogrammed lover pass through my Pinterest timeline I ran to Hobby Lobby picked up the supplies and started right away.


Red, Green and White Hydrangeas/ Vine Wreath / Single Monogram (and if you need it spray paint)/ Burlap ribbon
psst: Fake florals are 50% off this week.
The process is super simple. Start with spray painting the Monogram, to get it ready! While that is drying, clip the floral stems and weave through the vine. Once your letter is dry tie that bad boy to the other side of the wreath.
After those are secure, follow this smart girl's bow tutorial for a super easy Bow on top.
Then hang your wreath and admire it's beauty.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment