Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I see your Weekend Update...

and raise you one 6-month update.
I admit it, I gave up on Blogging completely...for a few reasons. I was angry because I lost all of my photos - all of them. I was worn out from work and the new position I accepted and I was boring. How do you ladies find fun things to blog about? I doubt anyone wants to hear about me getting home from working, changing to yoga pants, glasses and throwing my hair up in a bun only to watch OINB or some other equally crazy show and falling asleep on the couch in an hour. 
#mylife.

So here's a quick 6 month update on this little life of mine. 

June:
One year anniversary. We made it a year (well like 7 years, but had to travel back in time cause of the ol' vows.) and we started with Fireball shots and tried our cake.

You should never eat a year old cake

August:
We visited Boston and NY. It was basically amazing and I'm already ready to go back.



September:
It was my one of my best friend's bachelorette party, we went to her Alma Mater (FSU) for her party. It's a pretty genius bachelorette party. Tailgating is my favorite activity, after all.
The only girl I would wear Garnet and Gold for

October:
That pretty little bachelorette from above was wed...

And Halloween


November:
Jason had his last birthday of his twenties, complete with moonshine.


Thanksgiving, of course. In which we golfed...cause we're Floridians.



December:
Well so far.. We've decorated the crap out of our house. And I actually have a little tutorial on my new favorite Christmas decor
And, this guy graduates (finally) from UCF on Saturday. WOO-freaking-HOO

Let's see if I can stick with this whole blogging thing this time around!

Photobucket

2 comments: