Thursday, June 27, 2013

{DIY} Crate Bookshelf

Say what? Three times this week and a Pinterest project to boot?
I'm amazing myself. 
Let's travel back a little bit in time to when I first joined Pinterest and Pinned this gem:
So cute.
So rustic.
So easy.
So me!
I started convincing Jason of starting this project with me a few months ago. Two weeks ago, he brought it up and off to JoAnn's we went.  And, we finally completed it this week!
The process is pretty simple. 
1. Grab all of your JoAnn coupons (or download the app!)
2. Head to JoAnns and pick up 15 of those bad boys and to Home Depot for the stain
3. Grab some vino and #Backthatazzup Pandora, get to staining
4. Have someone who is capable with a power drill and screw the cabinets together.
5. Grab items from all over the house and fill up the bookshelf. Or something like that.
Snap a pic!
TADA
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! Might have to steal it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been eying this gem for quite some time. I was unsure of the sturdiness of it, but now that I have seen you have done it, I am truly Pinspired! It turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love the rustic look! And I'm pretty sure in real life we'd be friends because I'm obsessed with pretty much all of the same things you are! Super cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete