Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MaryKay goodies

I kind of have a love affair with these monthly subscription services. Maybe it's because getting a pretty box is the mail always brightens my day....or Maybe it's because I have yet to subscribe to one myself so there is a certain level of love from afar going on. Either way it's amore. Several of my coworkers receive them and it's so fun to go through all the products with them. This month I tried out Influenster and lucky me was chosen to receive the MaryKay Glamour Look voxbox this month.

swoon.

This goodie box came with some fun makeup finds, like:
So far my favorite from this group is this lipstick. It's the best shade of pink....ever. I think Woods, Elle herself would approve.

Thanks for all of the pretties, Influenster and Marykay. BRB guys, I'm gonna go play with some makeup. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment