Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I can't.



Yesterday was by all accounts a great day. We got to see our little one dancing all over the place in the ultrasound, I had my performance review at work and Jason was busying working on our yard at home. Today's his last day as an owner of a Landscaping business...he's moving on to bigger and better things. He spent the most of his week tying up loose ends and (most importantly to me) getting our sod and irrigation redone for the amazing discounted rate!

Happy, Happy, Joy Joy!

Until I came home and this greeted me on my back patio:

What in the What? 
Of course this would happen 5 days before our party and I would catch it 20 minutes before a huge thunderstorm, while Jason was out of the house.
I had to hurry and clean up that whole mess within minutes to beat the storm. Lucky for me, I have small shards of plastic/glass in my fingers and toes to remember that fun time!


My advice is to never ever ever get a glass/plastic/whatever the top is table for your patio. Clean up is the worst!

Excuse me while I go find a new table...tears!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This actually happened to my neighbors on Monday night when we had the storms roll through here! Hope you get that glass out soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh that's my worst fear for our backyard. The fear would not just be cleaning it up, but hoping none of the glass got into the pool.

    Happy shopping for a new table ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in all it was a pretty good day though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I did not catch this earlier. Yikes! Hopefully you found a new table. Ouch to the glass in you! Not fun at all. :(

    ReplyDelete