Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Random as Random can get

I have a lot on my mind lately, and I'm just going to let it all out.
Let's start with HIMYM Finale.
Seriously, disappointment. We wasted ALL season going through a wedding weekend, emphasis on the weekend part which is historically 2 days. It just dragged out throughout the entire final season. Then wam, bam, thank you ma'am we went through so many years and so many milestones in an hour. How is that okay? I was freaking out the whole time, tears were shed (especially seeing Barney and his baby), and my disappointment can in full force at the end when Ted goes after Robin. Really, guys?
Not going to lie, Jason and I sat down for dinner last night and he just blurted out "But why did they have to make Barney and Robin divorce". We probably took this way overboard, but it's what we do. This show is our first "couple" show, when we started watching this show early on when we dated and it's been with us ever since. 
<rant over>
On a much sweeter note, while I may hate everything there ever was about meat, I'm loving every dessert. Specifically brownies with cheesecake, yes, yes,yes!
Here's the process. put your fork in the brownie, put the fork in the cheesecake, put the fork in your mouth
Enter happiness.

Oh also, Cupcakes are a great alternative.
Right now I'm filling my brain with counting down the days to our gender reveal party...in plain sight on my desk.


Last but not least, I need this puppy.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think we are all feeling the disappointment over HIMYM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to describe how upset both my husband and I were about the HIMYM finale! I was so upset that I'm still thinking about it days later :-P

    The whole show was built on him finding his perfect match and it definitely wasn't Robin. He finally finds his match, and she dies and he goes back to Robin. She was so much better with Barney! Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch that show all the time but my fiance Mark does....I sat down with him to watch it and I kept on saying to him "this is honestly terrible...if I watched this religiously I would not be happy!" Brownies and cheesecake together? Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watching HIMYM, but from everyone's reactions lately, I'm guessing the finale was intense! I LOVEEEE cheesecake brownies--or both side by side ;)

    ReplyDelete