Monday, April 7, 2014

Relaxing Weekend (and the ACM's)

Monday snuck up on me, I was too busy napping during the days in between visits to the beach and pool. I definitely need more weekends at the beach, it really gives me peace of mind.

My little fur one ended up in the Emergency Vet (he's absolutely fine now),  but I wasn't hating the extra cuddles he was giving to me when he was feeling off.

We went home kind of early on Sunday to get some stuff done around the house. Last night, Jason and I ordered Chinese food (then did a run for Coldstone, YES!) before settling in to watch the ACM"s. I can go on and on about how perfect Carrie Underwood was, but let's be honest...she's always perfect and to be honest the real star of the show last night was Miranda Lambert. Here are my top 5 Favorite Miranda moments from last night's show.

five. Her outfits...she brought it last night. I'm especially loving that chambray and fun fringe skirt combo. 
although in all honesty I'm not entirely positive how I feel about silver boots..
via

four. Her love with Blake and her reaction to his monologue jokes. I just absolutely love them. 
via

three. Her performance(s) #nailedit. I'm really loving her new song, and the performances last night make me so anxious to see her in June.
via

two. That pink guitar. LOVE. 
via

one. Her "forgetting" Taylor Swift in her acceptance speech. It was a true Mean girls moment (and none for Gretchen Weiners). Of course it was a mistake, but it made my night. 
via


Hope y'all had a great weekend. Did you watch the ACM's too? 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Carrie is always perfect, so it's predictable. And I'm with you... I'm starting to love Miranda more and more too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miranda! She's so pretty and I love Blake too.... Although my favorite male country singer is Kenny Chesney :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one who caught the Taylor-diss. I LOVED that she "forgot" her, and also loved that Taylor gave her a standing ovation. In my high school mind, it's totally Miranda/Carrie vs Taylor and T is trying to kiss butt big time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love her, and I think her and Blake are a fairytale couple! My pup was sick too, but his ended up being allergies, so no biggie.

    ReplyDelete