Monday, April 28, 2014

Bumpdate: 20 Weeks

How far along: 
20 weeks!!
Baby Size: 
Baby is the size of an banana. Mmm.
Weight gain: 
I'm growing, that's for sure! My 20 week appointment is tomorrow, but I'm thinking 10ish pounds overall.
Maternity clothes: 
I'm still living in Maxi dresses for the most part. But I do have a pair of jean shorts (above) and jeans!
Stretch marks: 
None so far. whew!
Sleep:
Still loving my sleep, which starts about 9:30 each night. It's also frequently interrupted thanks to my lovely bladder.
Best moment this week:
Two things: A friend's super cute baby shower and the fact that Jason's getting so excited too. For a guy that holds his emotion, I can tell he's overcome with joy! He loves sending me pictures or quotes about parenting and talking to Baby M.
Looking forward to: 
Our Gender Reveal this weekend.. I.CAN'T.WAIT.
What I miss: 
Relaxing with wine! We had our quarterly company party last week and it was completely different NOT drinking. I actually played flip cup with them, with Water of course, it was still pretty fun!
Movement: 
Yes! A bunch and it's so neat, and so odd to feel, at the same time.
Food cravings: 
I wouldn't say that I have "weird" cravings.  It's mostly SPK's and Ice-cream sitting at the top of my list. Specifically, Cheesecake Ice-cream with Strawberries and Brownies mixed it from ColdStone. Jason went and got me a pint of it so I can literally stop talking about for at least a month (who am I kidding, more like a week!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Nothing. 
Gender: 
We're so close to knowing!!!
Labor Signs: 
Nope! I'll leave this one towards the end of the surveys
Symptoms: 
Dizziness. That's about it!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Mood: 
Happy and Anxious. Also, entirely overwhelmed by baby stores. I ran into Buy Buy Baby to get a friend of mine's baby shower gift. Holy anxiety attack. There are so many things! I started texted Jason with S.O.S messages right around the time I was passing the 4 rows of Car Seats. Why are there so many options?
Nursery: 
No progress, yet! Can't wait to get started on it once we know the gender.
------

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to find out the gender! #TeamGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo excited for your gender reveal!! You look stunning girl!

    ReplyDelete