Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome

Come on in... I'm so excited to start my journey as a fiancee and a blogger. I hope to mesh these two titles really well. I love blogs and have been following a bunch of them for the past couple years. I never thought I would have anything profound to say that would warrant a blog. But, now I'm realizing just how amazing the blog community is-Let's just say I want to be apart of that fun!!

I hope to use this blog to help me document my journey of wedding planning and transition into my married life. During my first couple of months of planning, I've realized that I'm not quite receiving the feedback I had hoped for through my friends and family. I understand people are busy, but I need some opinions (and more importantly HELP). Basically just people to bounce ideas off of. 



That's us! And boy do I love us. We dated for 3 years till he FINALLY popped that important question. And, as friends can very well attest, I was not-so-patiently waiting. Jason is my very best friend, literally the guy will listen to my vent for hours then just simply ask if I want a glass of wine. Love him.  I don't have to pretend, he just gets me. He understands how much my family drives me crazy and still ensures I call them just to say hi. It's an amazing feeling to feel complete. Cheesy? yes. But, it's very true. I think I've stayed sane thus far in our wedding planning because of him. 

I hope ya'll will enjoy this journey as much as I will. Please offer as much feedback and comments as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment