Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

I had so much fun linking up with Jamie last week, that I couldn't help but do it again


I'm loving how quickly this week has flown by. I've been a busy busy bee.

I'm loving that next Thursday I'll be setting sail on a cruise for my company's retreat. I'm excited to bond with my co-workers, learn more about our company, and get some sun in Meh-ico

I'm loving that we booked our DJ this week. I really wanted a band, but once we booked the reception location we figured that the band might overpower the space. So by suggestion of my future-MIL, we booked a DJ. He's really scheduled and detailed, and I love it! He even threw in lighting at no cost 

I'm loving that while at the DJ appointment I started tearing up. He was giving up options on how he introduces the married couple to the reception, it made me so excited I started to cry.


And, lastly I'm loving my wonderful man, he really has been a trooper through the planning process :)

Have a great rest of the week!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and HAVE SO MUCH FUN on your cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from WILW. Treasure every moment of the planning process, it goes by way too fast. I already miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jamie's! Super cute blog! How fun to get to go on a cruise for work! I wish my job did that!

    ReplyDelete