Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm baaack




Well, I'm back from sailing the high seas! I had a blast with my co-workers. We worked, drank, sang karaoke  drank, started a Soul train dance line, ate A LOT, drank, and had a scavenger hunt. It was a great team-bonding experience. I just wish I would of been able to have cell phone service to call Jason while I was away. Having virtually no contact for 5 days was rough! It made me miss him, like whoa. 

My CEO made an awesome video of all of our cameras. you can see it here:

I needed a few days to get back into the swing of things, but now I'm all caught up on laundry, cleaning and have groceries! Just in time for the weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man! I need a job that takes me cruising!! Sounds like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog :) How awesome is that, that your work took yall on a cruise! Ah :) My hubby & I leave for our cruise in less that a month & I can NOT wait! Like I am ready to go! ha Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete