Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Making Plans (for a bathroom redo)

We haven't really done any updates since we moved into our house. Luckily for us, the previous owner owned a construction business. Our house was ready to move in, for the most part.

The only rooms in the house that are out of date are the bathrooms. We've made due this last year. There have been many things that I have put on a wishlist of what I would like to tackle. I am, by no means, am a DIY expert.  I think of these ideas, get inspiration on Pinterest and other blogs, but never follow through.  

Well...thanks to Pinterest, I've got an itch to try an update to our Guest Bathroom. This one looks affordable and somewhat easy.

Here are my inspiration pictures:

This one is actually bead board wallpaper-so clever!



via


Currently, our bathroom is covered in navy and white tile. It's on the floors, walls and in the shower. And our Medicine Cabinet, it's straight out of the 70's. eeek. I'll snap a picture and update this post.


We plan on beadboardin' the tile on walls and painting above the bead board in a soft blue. That Medicine Cabinet is a goner too, we're looking into a white mirror to replace it!

I can't wait to get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment