Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!


I'm linking up with Jamie again, for a little loving on Wednesdays...

I'm loving that someone brought brownies to work today. It is currently sitting right in front of me as I wait patiently for lunch to chow down.

I'm loving that my wedding dress has already come in. One of my amazing friends/bridesmaid, Steph, came with me to try it on one last time. She brought cranberry mimosas to celebrate in the parking lot of good Ol' David's Bridal.  One of the many reasons why I love her. 


disclaimer: Don't judge- I look horrible. Up to late the night before, had to wake up early for a Pop Warner football game. Only had time for a quick shower and ponytail. yuck.

I'm loving this idea I saw on Pinterest from this blog

It's a basket containing labeled folders for monthly pre-planned (sometimes pre-paid) dates. I just love this idea! Jason and I sometimes find ourselves in a rut of what to do. We usually just spend our date nights at a movie and nice dinner. Which is definitely fine every now and then. But, sometimes I want to do something out of the ordinary. This is a great idea to ensure that we never get bored of date nights!

I'm loving that Jason has finally gotten the hang of laundry. After ruining about 6 of my shirts, he's finally gotten into the habit of hanging up "anything worn on the upper half" Hooray!!!

I'm loving these beautiful dresses from Forever:


How cute is this for Gator season??


love the one shoulder.

Lastly, I'm loving my amazing fiancey who is giving up his free time for wedding planning. And, my precious pup who face just melts my heart. Love them to pieces

Have a great Wednesday ya'll 

4 comments:

  1. I love that idea from Pinterest about the date envelopes! Found you from the link up! I might have to use that idea!

    http://adamsjosephmelissa922.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one date a month idea is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that idea floating around pinterest and I LOVE it! We do the exact same thing where we get in a rut with dinner and a movie. But, I mean come on, we live in Hawaii and that is the best we can come up with?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dresses! I've seen that pic floating around Pinterest of the date planner. Such a good idea! I got my wedding dress from DB too :)

    ReplyDelete