Wednesday, August 31, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 6 & 7


It's Wednesday! Woohoo. Almost to the weekend. I've decided to combine Day 6 and 7 because I missed posting yesterday. Things have been crazy at work that when I get home I just want to crash. Thank the lord for this upcoming weekend and my new buddy:

I found this little gem at Target when I was picking up some last minute groceries for dinner on Monday. I bought some oranges and strawberries to cut up and stir in with it. It was SO delicious. Bethenny Frankel, you my dear are a genius. 

On to the Challenge...

Day 6:  Five Foods

1. Sweets. Preferably Red Velvet Cupcakes, Cheesecake 
or some kind of overly Chocolate cake.

2. Fried Food - I'm from the south.

3. Pasta. I can eat it every day, it is sad.

4. BBQ. This is almost by default. I can live on those top three foods alone, 
however Jason prefers to eat BBQ every night. 

5. Eggs Over Easy. They just make my breakfast 

Day 7: four books 

1.  Marley & Me. I'm a sucker for Dogs.

2. Something Borrowed

3. The Help

4. Lauren Conrad: LA Candy.

Truth be told - I've only read Marley & Me. The others are on my 'to read' list. I intend to try and find time to start reading but I just never have enough hours in the day. I watched Something Borrowed on demand on Sunday. It was SO cute and now I want to read the book. Hmm, maybe I'll pick it up on the way to the beach this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment