Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feeling a little Fall-ish,

I'm not sure why exactly. It's still so hot in Florida, and turns out a hurricane is on it's way to us. Which are two tell-tale signs that it's still Summer.
 
I think I'm just really looking forward to the things that Fall brings.
Except for the gosh darn school-traffic, it's added so much time and stress to my everyday commute. 
That's beside the point though.
I am R.E.A.D.Y.
I'm definitely looking forward to Tailgating Football. It's my favorite activity.
Unfortunately this picture was taken in January.
All my "Fall Tailgating" pictures is of me in shorts and a tank top. 
It would of ruined the true meaning behind this post, so we're gonna pretend that was in October, K?
Ooooh, I'm definitely in the mood for homemade Soups and Stews, or Stoups as Rachael Ray calls em. I love Soups - but it's a tad weird eating them as you've come in the house in a full on sweat from the humidity. 
Chili, Onion Soup, My Pasta Fagoili
Nothing is better than eating soup, cuddled up in your pajamas and watching TV. Which is why I'm also ecstatic when Fall TV comes back on. Which is why this little gem is in my planner. Just a little reminder to get excited for my favorite show!
And who could leave out Fall Fashions. I'm completely un-fashionably, but these little fashion trends make my heart skip.
via
I want all of those outfits. Specifically that Chambray shirt, and Tory clutch. I've been looking online everywhere for a Chambray shirt and cannot find a simple one like that for the life of me. Literally at this point I'm willing to sell these two boys for one.
Any takerssss?
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I think our commute is the same commute. Actually, I know out commute is the same commute. I'm really pulling for a hurricane day/party at the beginning of next week. You too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you find a chambray shirt, please post a link! I'm not having any luck, either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I am FULLY ready for football season and extra hot coffee in the mornings (and scarves, and boots, and everything else lol) I could totally use the extra months of sunshine!! I'm such a waterbaby...I SHOULD live in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots you are wearing in that tailgating pic, I LOOOOVE and those outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so ready for fall too! Love all those looks! Boots, boots, boots - yes please! Oh and I am obsessed with chambray too, it goes with everything.
    Newest follower. :)
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw look at the pups face! haha too cute. I'm loving that it's fall right now too! I've been baking and cooking up a storm already!

    ReplyDelete