Friday, August 10, 2012

Letters for Friday

Made it to another weekend (almost). Hooray for wines, roadtrips and sleeping in.
Let's start our letters off with my new fave show.
Dear Allllllana aka Honey boo boo, Homegirl - please believe that I you, your family and a bottle of wine makes for a pretty redneckulous evening.I love that they had to close caption everything y'all said. You're pretty much my new weeknight ritual, and I'm okay dealing with your(eeerr- the wine's) wrath on Thursday
Dear New Desktop, oooooh. You so pretty. You really make work so much more fun. Chevron, Pink and Monogram, how could I NOT love you.
(sorry for the crap-tastic iphone picture) 
Dear Chambray shirt, I need you...In my closet by the time I get home from work. These outfits will explain, in detail, why I'm in need.


Dear Dr. Stephanie, I'm so proud of you - Can't believe one of my bestest friends is a DOCTOR, and in just a few short months you're getting married!!!  I love you dearly, and I'm so glad you're moving back to Orlando!!
Dear Nyquil, Thank you so much for helping me fall asleep at 8:15, and wake up feeling like a new person. I should make that a weekly thing. #howoldamI
Dear YOU ladies, I feel weird calling y'all 'readers', but nevertheless you guys are amazing. Thank you for all your comments, advice and loving words. You make me smile, day in and day out. 
and lastly..
Dear Husband-Of-Mine,  Sometimes you be cray, but I love you more and more each day. (nice, rhyme) You have been showering me with love, and little gifts lately. I'm so excited for our little trip this weekend. This picture is to honor your first love, The gators..

Make sure to link up with us over at Ashley's blog
Photobucket
Happy Friday loves!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love your desktop background. It is super cute!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey boo boo, I luh dat desktop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....everyone is talking about this honey boo boo girl LOL! I may have to cave and watch an episode just to see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the desktop background - too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel bad for how much I love honey boo boo and her dysfunctional family. seirously, that little girl has got some sass and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been on the hunt for the perfect chambray shirt and have yet to find one to my liking! I wish the link to the second shirt had a link to where I can find that! I love the roughness and worn-in look of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stumbled across your blog and a) I am also in need of a chambray shirt! B) love the desktop chevron and c) go gators :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey Boo Boo Child is EVERYTHING to me right now :) New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those outfits! so cute!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The desktop background is to die for! Did you design it? I wanna learn how to do that! :) Also, chambray = stunning. And Honey Boo-Boo's family = cray-cray.

    Have a fab weekend! I would love for you to stop by and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pic of you and your hubby and gorgeous pic of you and your dr. friend! I could go on for days about Honey boo boo, she's a trip! I can just say I'm thankful she's not from TN haha they usually are!

    ReplyDelete