Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goin' to the Chapel - My final hours as a Miss

I'm a tad late today.
We're getting our AC replaced at le casa, Oh how I dislike being a grown up
I've been a hot, sweaty mess and not motivated to do a single thing.

But I owe you some wedding pictures, actually I owe myself to finish talking about this ol' wedding.  So, if you'd like catch up with our Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner and let's get to the day!

The girls and I started at 9am that morning, so we of course had to make sure to eat right.


The diaster zone, OR where the magic happened. 

While we were waiting, we were obviously listening to Justin Bieber and dancing. Oh, and eating. The girls made sure I had something in my stomach to soak up the mimosas. 



I was the last to go, then it was off to the church on the trolley.

Since we were a little rushed while getting ready, typical girls, I did the gifts for the girls on the trolley. Here is them all lined up on the table. For my ladies, I gave them monogrammed tote bags, with a small monogrammed makeup bag inside filled with a few necessities, and a infinity bracelet. For the flower girls, I gave them a small pearl bracelet.

On the way to the church there were tears of joy, a lot of laughter, some champs, a standard Call me Maybe Dance Party and a CarrotTop sighting

yup, CarrotTop. He's a 'local'

One last photo op before we headed in.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations. So beautiful, fun and exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! It already looks like so much fun!! Can't wait to hear & see more, Mrs.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! and funny about CarrotTop- he was on one of our flights home one time such a random character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady! I just came across your cute blog via the hop and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! Also I'd love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun!!!! great gift ideas for your girls too!

    ReplyDelete