Monday, August 20, 2012

Olympians...Kind of.

I'd like to thank this guy for making my Monday morning just a tad brighter
You are exactly what I need right now.
Jason starts back at UCF this semester, so our weekend was a little homage to our 21 year old selves. Actually  maybe I should say delinquent 18 year old selves because it was a scene right out of highschool. Except buying beer was a whole lot easier.
Friday started with the perfect little after-work happy hour.
Yup, 11 beers on the table - 4 girls. 
Saturday was our friend's Beer Olympics. 
Of course, Costumes were a must. and OF COURSE Jason and I had to dress up our camo.
That boy is not afraid of short jorts. 
There was a point system. There were medals. 
Who knows who actually won though.

Needless to say....Sunday was full of TV movies, and delivery chinese food. This upcoming weekend is going to be much more relaxed, it's our last one until Football starts up!
Happy Monday, ladies! 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You two are my absolute favsie. I showed Casey every single photo you posted of this and continued to explain how awesome your shirts were. He liked Jason's mullet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beer Olympics! Looks like you had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to revisit my 21-year-old self...until the reality sets in that I can't hang like I used to. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this looks like my kind of weekend! haha it's always fun to live like a freshman in college...or at least that's what I tell my 25 year old self most friday nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer Olympics... I LOVE it! You guys are too cute! Sounds like you had a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your costumes, what an awesome party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Love your costumes! Happy Monday! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha - beer olympics, love it! I want to host that at my house, sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun! I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :) www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love beer olympics, I have been trying to get my friends into doing it because it looks like so much fun!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete