Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Goin' to the Chapel - The formalities and Deets

First of all, I should start by telling y'all that taking the formal pictures was the most awkward moment for me. Standing up there, with all of my family watching just made me a nervous wreck.  
Doing the bridal party, and pictures with Jason were mucccch more enjoyable. Here are some of my favorite shots.









I'm a tad obsessed with our bridesmaid dresses - they were Bari Jay 227 in Coral.






And some of our little wedding details, that you may remember from previous posts (here, here and here)
Whew, that post exhausted me. Hope you enjoyed it! 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love sooooo much!!!! All. of. it. 'Specially those pink boots of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I love the pink boots and how you decorated the trolly!
    so glad i found you blog!
    come check me out
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! The dress is gorgeous:) Love these! Your details all came together nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your wedding was GORGEOUS! I love it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! Lovely dress, and love your colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL WEDDING PICS! Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is absolutely stunning! I love it! I'm looking at similar koozies for our wedding favors - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw everything looks awesome! You looked gorgeous! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bridesmaid dresses! Are they bari jay "coral" ?

    ReplyDelete