Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What I'm excited for today....


My absentee ballot has been signed, sealed and delivered. Now I just get to sit back and express all the things I'm grateful for now that this election is coming to an end.

Like...

My mailbox becoming uncluttered.  Thank the Lord, no more political one-pagers taken up space where my precious magazines, wedding invites and not-so-precious bills go.

Random people coming up to my door, as soon as I pull in the driveway, to explain amendments to me.

FACEBOOK RANTS.
also, full blown Facebook Debates. I'm talking like 50 comments deep.Have you seen those? 
I can't wait for Social Media to turn back to "normal" again.

Political Debates replacing my shows. Because let's face it, I just really wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy & Modern Family. 

TV Commercials
and..
Radio Commercials

And since I didn't get a little sticker in my Absentee ballot, here's mine badge of voting honor


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. No joke about the social media stuff. and no matter the outcome of the election, everyone wins when the political ads stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jessss. Jesss to all of these. If I see one more 50+ deep thread on why who someone else is voting for is wrong I might just poke out an eyeball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this. I can't wait to read about peoples lives again. Politics just bring out the worst in everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! SO over all this political mumbo jumbo. and people are so hateful! MY GOD! We should all just be thankful we have the right to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck yes to no more debates. Not a fan of them taking precedent over Grey's. I mean, c'mon. They're recovering from a PLANE CRASH. It's cruel to make us keep waiting 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Some people just don't know how to respect other's opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya, Modern Family all the way! I'll be doing a happy dance once all the social media goes back to normal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with you! Voted absentee and ready for social media to be back to normal! I was mad they didn't send a sticker with the absentee ballot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I deactivated my Facebook 3 months ago because of the rants- I can't even imagine how bad it's gotten!

    "I'm Jessica Nicole and I approve this blogger comment."

    hehe ;) just kidding!

    ReplyDelete