Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Part two of Birthday Celebrations

Jason turned 28 last week, and I wanted to make this one super special. Complete with a cheesy "Happy Birthday to my Husband" card. 

I posted about his big Celebration already, but on his actual birthday I wanted to have a fun-filled day with just the two of us. 

I attempted to make Funfetti pancakes, they looked beautiful in the pinterest Picture.
Don't worry, I was successfully able to make pancakes and eggs. We didn't starve.

After breakfast, we headed out to Gatorland. Which is just a fun local attraction near Orlando. It was pretty chilly, but surprisingly a lot of the gators were out and about.


We ran home to change and opened presents,

When we were flying back from our honeymoon, we had a layover in Miami. There was a Shula's restaurant in the airport and Jason mentioned that he always wanted to try it. Imagine my surprise when I heard a Radio commercial for one just 20 minutes from our house. I booked the reservations a few months ago and kept it a secret. He was stoked when we pulled up.

On the reservation, I mentioned it was his birthday. The had a birthday card, signed by the whole staff for him.

It was a fantastic day. Cheers to many more!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You're such a good wifey! I totally appreciate your attempt at funfetti pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life, if I could steal you and make you my wife I totally would. I guess I'll just have to settle for calling you my super amazing, fireball drinking, dancing partner with a spatula friend. Hey, that doesn't sound so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one who has charred funfetti pancakes. CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Funfetti Pancakes seriously almost made me pee my pants(damn pregnancy bladder!) LOL That would totally be how something I made would turn out. I made them for hubby for his birthday in March, they didn't burn but honestly they didn't taste that great. Just another overrated Pinterest idea;)

    ReplyDelete