Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blair Party of Two.

If you follow me on IG, chances are I blew up your feed. It was definitely a wedding for the books. Everything was so so gorgeous. 
When I was in Miami for Steph's Bachelorette Party, I shared my love for Instagram and hashtagging with the girls.  A few weeks before the wedding, I saw a cute pin floating around Pinterest that shared the wedding hashtag for guests to tag Instagram pictures. 
Love this idea! It's such a great way to view all of your Guest's pictures in one place.  I brought this idea up to the Bride, and came up with a few ideas for hashtags. She loved #Blairpartyof2 and that's what all of us used during her weekend.
The day was extremely calm, we woke up at a ridiculously early hour (ahem: 6:41am) because of someone's alarm. Went down stairs for a delicious breakfast and then moved on up to the gorgeous presidential suite to get ready!
Stephanie was calm the whole day! I remember people telling me the same thing, but something about seeing a Bride just excited to marry her love and not stressing one bit...well it's a beautiful thing! My tears started flowing as soon as the photographers came (coincidentally right after my makeup was done) and started setting up her gorgeous dress.
And not only was she calm, but she was absolutely stunning! I'm talking flawless. I'll let the rest of my pictures do the talking.

The wedding was exquisite. Every detail was so well thought out... the fall colors she picked were perfect. I wouldn't have expected anything less, this girl has amazing style and taste! 



Beautiful Wedding, Beautiful Bride and and even more Beautiful Relationship. I'm so happy to see what the future has in store for them. 


Congratulations, Steph and Blair!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this post all week! I love love love the #BlairPartyOf2 hashtag. OBSESSED! You know, when my imaginary wedding comes along I'm using this idea. Social media rocks! XO

    P.S. You and all the girls look stunning, as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did blow up my newsfeed BUT i'm not complaining! The wedding was beautiful!! Looks like you had a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING pictures - what a stunning bride and wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful. that is such a good idea to create your own hashtag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the idea of hastagging pics on IG for weddings, my friends recently did it & it was so cool to just be able to see everyone's pics in one place! :)

    The wedding looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh this wedding and the bride were BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I love the idea of using a hashtag! I have to bring that up to my girlfriend who is getting married this summer - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the idea of using an instagram hashtag :)

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the BEST idea EVER!!! God love Pinterest!!! And the wedding looked divine...that groom's cake takes the cake!! And that last picture is nothing but magical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, so fun and amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete