Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Okay




I've been in somewhat of a writer's slump lately, so what BETTER way to get out of it than participating in one of my favorite link ups!

It's okay that I drove all the way to the church on my lunch break, for a meeting, and the lady forgot about it and went to lunch. I was able to take a much needed break, and pick up a diet dr. pepper.

It's okay that I'm running a tad behind on my wedding stuff. I wanted to be done in May - but I JUST now purchased my earrings, have to put together 200 drink flags, the cookie jars, the cookie bags, and the programs. Oh well, if there's a will, there's a way...right?

It's okay that works been causing a few tears lately. I'm about to have 8 days off - woot woot. It will all be worth it!

It's okay that I bought BEAUTIFUL Jessica Simpson Luggage at TJ Maxx, and it broke the first time I used it. Now I need a plan B for luggage :( I wish I didn't wait so long to take it to a luggage repair. But, let's be honest...procrastination is my bestie.
Mine was the tan one

It's okay, that I'm actually not okay with it. Jessica, I love you girl....and I loved that luggage. I mean it was leopard print inside... What happened?

It's okay, that despite all of the stuff I have to do, I really want to curl up with wine and catch up on RHOOC and Gypsey Weddings

------------
Aside from that, I noticed today that I hit 100 followers. 
ah-maz-ing.
I never thought more than 1 person would read my blog, let alone 100. You guys are awesome.

In the spirit of blog-loving, since I'll be out of commission June 29- July 8th. 
Would any of you lovelies like to guest post while I'm out? 
If so, shoot me an email, or a comment...

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. yay for 100 fans!!! COngratulations to you! And yea! Id be pissed about the JS luggage too! :) Xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writers slump is more than ok. It is normal. I don't know how people crank out interesting posts day after day. I don't blame you for not being okay with your luggage. Poor thing. Congrats on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Congrats on the followers. That luggage is so cute. Bummer it fell apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 followers! I'm a new-ish follower, found your blog and also planning a wedding this summer. Totally understand your stress! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the show my big fat american gypsy wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Laura, I also love My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding... It's like a bad train wreck I just can't pry myself away from!

    ReplyDelete