Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On Pins and Needles


It's time.

Tomorrow morning Jason, his groomsmen (along with 10 other guys) are headed to the southern-most point of the U.S. of A.

They'll be fishing and partyin' it up for 4 days straight. Now the "normal"shenanigans that goes on at bachelor parties don't really concern or worry me. Not at all actually.

It's the "normal" things that these guys do that worries me. Actually, scratch that - frightens me! Let's just put it this way, the last few times I've left Jason home alone and he's hung out with his friends like he's in his early 20's - I receive picture text messages like this...


Yup, in a hospital. 

Needless to say, these next few days, I'll be doing anything and everything to keep my mind off of him damn-near killing himself this weekend. Otherwise I'll be waiting on pins and needles for him to call and say he's okay.

So, my plans...

I'm attending my first book club, where we'll discuss none other than 50 shades of Grey. FUN!! I've never been to a book club, so this should be fun for me. Especially because I'm obsessed with this book

And I'm SO ready for a fun girl's night. I'm planning to head out to my favorite Country bar with a few girlfriends
(ew: I do not miss our old white fridge)

Any one want to come to Orlando and keep me company? I'll supply wine, lots of it.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I will pray that your fiancée comes home to you in one piece. I hope you have fun this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting on a plane at 5pm. Surely we could cause more trouble then the boys, right?! ;)

    LOL they'll be fine. My husband has nutso friends too...who all went on a cruise for 5 days...and they all made it back in one piece-sans hospital bills. Just keep yourself entertained and when all else fails, drink your way to sleep lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about him being in the hospital! :(
    But I love how you and your friends all have cute cowgirl boots on!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I remember being so scared for my hubbys bachelor party!!! he went to vegas with 23 of his friends. oh lordy.. i was sure he would come home missing a limb ;) Luckily it all went fine- as I'm sure your hubbys will too!! :) just keep drinkin that wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Orlando! Do yall go to Cowboy's on the Barn? Just started following your blog! So fun!

    ReplyDelete