Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding Hair Inspiration


I have my Hair/Makeup trial tonight. I'm really excited, and a tad bit nervous. I bought extensions for the "Big Day" and they just aren't doing it for me. Hopefully, seeing the whole look will make me feel a little bit more confident in them.

I feel that with being "top heavy" that big curls may accentuate the top. Plus, I'm more of a simple kind of girl. Only by default though, I just haven't learned the ways of curlin' and stylin'. I guess that's what is straying me away from the extensions. decisions, decisions.

I've gone through Pinterest and Lover.ly for some inspiration, and pretty much narrowed down the general style. To be completely transparent - this was decided before I was engaged. Priorities, people!

Here's what I'm thinking


 I really wish it was possible to just look exactly like Carrie for my day, I don't think that's too much to ask, right? 

I can't wait to hear what you ladies think!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. When I go for my hair trial I have the beautiful back picture as one of my options. I just love that hairstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't go wrong wih either 'do. I'm sure you're going to blow Carrie out of the water on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete