Friday, June 1, 2012

It's FINALLY here


I had so much fun linking up with Ashley last week, so let's do it again. Shall we?

Dear Friday, thank goodness you decided to show up for the party. I've been waiting for you my friend. Next time, try not to be fashionably late.

Dear girl's night, you make my heart go boom-boom - and sometimes my head the next morning. But, the hangover is worth all the fun. I want to re-do it, mostly because Wendy cooked the most amazing meal. Someone give that girl a restaurant. 

Dear June 1st, I've got two things for ya. First of all, THANK YOU for being National Donut Day. This is probably one of the best holidays. My Co-workers also thank you, because I celebrated in true fashion and bought munchkins for the office.

Secondly, I can't believe you're here! It's real...I'm getting married THIS MONTH. (minor freak-out)

Dear Money, is there a reason that you don't grow on trees? I think it would really help all of us out once in a while. Life would be much easier if you did. Can you make that happen at least by 2015? I mean, I thought we were supposed to be super-advanced by now.

Dear Floridians, seriously....get your act together. You're crazy antics are making the rest of the country think we're lunatics. I mean, balt-salt induced face-eaters....really? Casey Anthony was honestly bad enough, and then you had to go and produce this sicko. Good Lord. 


Dear Carly Rae Jespen, I love you for that song and your ridiculously rich friends that had a dance party in their mansion to it. I'm talkin' bout you J.Biebs, Selena and Ashley.

Dear Soon-to-be-Hubby, thanks for being so awesome! You make me laugh everyday. I love how you are planning on ordering strawberry daiquris.....in Key West.....for your Bachelor Party....during Pride Week.
 #noshameinyourgame

What can I say...he just LOVES his fruity drinks!

Now head on over to Ashley's blog and link up! :)

Have a good weekend
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! Found your blog through the Friday's Letters link-up (I'm actually not participating this week. I'm a slacker).

    Any way - love your blog! I have a Puggle too. Love them. And looks like I have the perfect excuse to eat as many donuts today as I want. :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not participating this week either. Also a slacker. Your husband to be is too cute with his frozen drink. If you happen to stumble upon that money tree will you let me know? I'll do the same for you. Hurrah for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog! And Happy Wedding Month!! :)
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i am beyond obsessed with that call me maybe song! even my BF loves it! HAPPY WEDDING MONTH OMG!!!!!!

    TGIF!

    Today Starts my OPI & Essie Nail Polish Giveaway! Check it out!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my boyfriend liked fruity drinks! That's great. Unfortunately, my boyfriend's affinity for whiskey has rubbed off on me and now it's the only alcohol (other than wine) I drink. :) Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha love these! Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay yay yay for getting married this month! I am totes jealous of the donuts.. I never say the word totes, so I have no idea why I just did.

    And the bath salts picture.. Hilarious!

    Stopping by from the link-up. Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete