Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear Friday


I'm linking up with Ashley today for some letters!

Dear Friday, oh hey girlfriend...I've been waiting for you! so glad you paid me a visit. Next time I see  you, I'll be getting pampered for my wedding. 

Dear Lebron, Congrats! I was kind of hoping you'd shed a few tears last night. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed. Yeah, we get it that you are the best player in the NBA, right now. But sometimes it's nice to see people a little humbled by winning. If you need tips, just contact my girl, Taylor Swift. She's got humbleness down pact!

Dear Jason, UGH why am I talking about Sports...on my blog? This is supposed to be a sports-free zone, and I'm blaming that sports talk on you. (ps. love youuu - you're cute when you play bball)

Dear Meteorologist, In the summer you people are kind of my least favorite. Your predictions about Tropical Storm Debby are annoying. I planned on tanning this weekend. Let's keep Debby out in the Gulf and away from the US this weekend. ppreciate ya!

Dear Froyo, I'm super glad that I have a 3pm date with you. You make me happy when skies are grey, which they are right now. Hopefully it doesn't rain and ruin our date. 

Dear Wedding Dress, I know you despise words like Froyo, Pizza, and Chocolate. but, I really love them. a lot. You should be more accommodating. bitch.

Dear Target, boy do I loose a lot of money to you. You should just pay my mortgage so that I can come visit you more. deal? I just wanted to let you know yo've struck a gold-mine with these wine juice boxes - they are pretty genius, so thanks!


Dear Rebecca Black, happy belated birthday. You bring so much joy to my friends. Please come out with a new song, for every day of the week! 


Have a great weekend, ladies. Don't forgot to link up with Ashley 


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love your letters! Wedding dresses aren't the only thing that should be more accomodating towards pizza, froyo, etc :) Ha! But girl, you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those wine juice boxes at Target? How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa i understand about the wedding dress! i def just ate my weight yest in yummy ice cream and hope it still fits in 2 weeks ;) super cute blog by the way girl and great list! have a great friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wine juice boxes? Um yes please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wine juice boxes? Where have I been?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wedding pampering. How wonderful! Tell that dress to start getting along with froyo and chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl I totally feel you on the Target thing- I avoid that store completely! Last week my sister asked me to just return a few things for her, ended up wandering around a bit and dropping $150. No more target for me! Just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. You're adorable and I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your letters!

    If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete