Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's a sip of wine, It's summertime



There are sooo many things that make me happy about summer. I love sunday-fundays, pool parties,  beach trips, 4th of July, BBQs and even sometimes the stormy weather/hurricane days. Which sounds weird, I know. 

This summer will be a tad different. 
Cause, we're gettttttttttting marrrried.
and, going to Jamaica (which hopefully won't be those stormy weather/hurricane days)


In Jamaica, I'll obviously be parking my butt at the swim-up bar. Is there any other place? 

For the rest of summer - Oh, you'll be able to find me here:


Or on this thing floating in the lake

Cause that's my style.
laaaid back
(with my mind on my money, and my money on my mind)

I might also do a little sun-bathing with these fellas


all with a cocktail in tow.

What are your plans for summer?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I wish I got the summer off. That would be awesome. Your pool looks like a little slice of heaven. Summer is my hands down favorite season.

    ReplyDelete