Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Come back!

I'm talking to you Weekend, please just come back!
It was just awesome. I'm so sad to see you go.
I've always liked the way Sami and Steph have showcased their weekends, so today I decided to follow suit.


one. 
If you follow me on the Twittersphere (and you should!) you may have saw that I received an extra special award Friday morning from work.  We have a Rockstar of the Year award, basically employee of the year)

two.
I celebrated with double wine. Obvs.

three.
Our team building event this quarter was at the Solar Bears game. This is a picture of the only 3 minutes I watched.

four.
Working a promotion event for extra income Saturday morning. Hungover as all get out.

five. 
After the event, I headed to my friend's engagement party. It was so sweet to spend time with her and her family. I'm so excited for their wedding.

six.
Jason surprised me with flowers and champs to celebrate my work success. He told me we had dinner reservations at 7:30. High five, boo!

seven.
And....at our reservations. We ate at an amazing steak house, where everyone employee we came in contact with Congratulated me. 

eight.
Mom, can Iz please have an extra serving of food? He knows our family takes this "holiday" pretty serious. Wings and all.

nine.
Just sporting my classy Superbowl outfit. Someone try and tell me seahorses and leopard don't go together, I dare ya!

And there it be...my update! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. love you're supoerbowl outfit. almost as fierce as beyonce's. working hungover is terrible. drink to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard matches anything... I read that somewhere, so it's obviously legit. and I'm with Helene, drink to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, your Puggle is white around the nose like mine! So cute. Love the superbowl outfit, mine was classy like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double wine is my kinda wine. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute dog!I love your blog!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com

    ReplyDelete