Monday, February 20, 2012

And, here comes Wedding Season

On Saturday we attended one of my good friend's weddings. It is our first wedding of this year's wedding season. It's an exciting time. Especially because the next time I'll be with this particular "group" will be for MY wedding!

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Muscat, aren't they adorable?

I've known Christy for years, we bonded in ninth grade over our obnoxious math teacher and our love for note passing.


My date is so handsome!


Christy's Maid of Honor/One of my bridesmaids


My Maid of Honor and me

I'm so happy for my dear friends, and I was so thankful to be able to celebrate with them!

2 comments:

  1. I love weddings! You all look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE me some wedding season!! We have 5 between March and May and I am STOKED!!

    PS-love that blue on you!

    ReplyDelete