Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L-O-V-E

I awoke this morning, in a daze mind you, thinking it was pouring outside. I immediately thought how this would be horrible weather for our Picnic tonight. I forced my self out of bed and heading straight to my bathroom to start getting ready for work!

I finished getting with my lil' old beauty routine, and headed to my closet to find something Valentine-y to wear! I realized that Jason and Bailey weren't in the room, and I smelt BACON! It wasn't raining at all, just the sound of sizzling bacon! and, for the record - I love that sound.

Jason had gotten up early to make me breakfast before work. He made my favorite - Over easy eggs, bacon, sausage and one slice of wheat toast! He also had roses, a card, and champagne (for later) on the table


I'm so lucky to have him!

Happy Valentine's day! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You are a lucky lady:) So awesome. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is very sweet :) My sweet husband got me NOTHING :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just scrolled down and you live in Orlando also! :) :) YEAH! A bloggie in Florida

    ReplyDelete