Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My experience of Oscars Weekend

This weekend was AH-MAZING. We flew to LA on Thursday morning and headed straight to the W hotel. This Hotel pretty much sums up Hollywood - it's classic, swanky, and modern all in one!


This is the outside of the hotel!

Here's our Booth - Don't I look thrilled after traveling and setting it up! um, ew! We ended up moving that awful purple light because it was not at all flattering.

On Thursday night, we had a mixer and was able to meet the other vendors. After we met with them, we wandered down Hollywood Blvd and walked the "Walk of Fame"


We came across one of my favorites, so of course I had to snap a picture



Other things that happened in LA:






Other things that there aren't photographic evidence of (not yet, anyways). Having Cloris Leachman curse at me, being near an LA shooting, asked if we were hookers working on the street, getting lost a BAZILLION times, and looking like a zombie after my red eye flight. All in All it was a FANTASTIC trip. I'm so happy with my new position!

2 comments:

  1. AGH! Looks like so much fun!

    I'm jealous that you got to meet "Dex!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Dex"! and Johnny Cash my absolute favorite singer!

    ReplyDelete