Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun Photo Fridays & $6 Manis!

I recently came across Shannon's adorable blog, and she's having a link up today. Swing by and check her out, while you're at it join me in her link up!


Page: Twenty-Two

Today's concept is "If you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

If I could, I would jump back in to this photo


Jason and I took a trip to Nashville last year (around Valentine's day), the entire trip was so much fun! It's without a doubt, my favorite city. We let loose and had a blast, it's a trip that I will always remember.

This particular picture is from the tour we went on. If you ever go to Nashville, please check out NashTrash Tours. These ladies are HYSTERICAL. They sing, They dance, you booze - it's amazing! They just loved Jason too and kept involving him in their routine.

__________


On Tuesday I commented on one of my co-worker's nails. They were gorgeous! She told me they we're "press-ons"- Say WHHHATTTT?

She wasn't lying. I immediately went to Target that night and picked up these nails.

I had a bit of trouble with the glue at first. Once I got it going, they were SUPER easy to apply. These nails are thinner than "salon" nails, which makes them feel more natural to me. They are perfect for weekends or a night out,  but do last up to 7 days. Each pack is just under $6, but comes with 28 nails so it can last for two manicures!

I love them!



If they are still intact after this weekend, I'm going to try to paint them and see how they hold up!

Have a good weekend ladies!

4 comments:

  1. In 5 months, you'll have a picture of your wedding day for this post. You'll want to go back to that day everyday :)

    4 months - 13 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks for linking up! That tour sounds like so much fun - love the picture AND those nails:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing SO many girls with the press-ons again. My mom used to buy these for me ALL the time when I as younger and now they're back!? They look SO good! (Much better than when an 8 year old applies them...that's for sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rocking press-ons in all my maternity photos. They were so easy. Love them!

    ReplyDelete