Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!


Another Wednesday, another link up with Mrs. Jamie :)


I'm loving that it's the first day of February, this year keeps flying by. The wedding will be here in no time!

150 Days
I'm loving that Valentine's day is right around the corner. We're heading to our future reception site, Leu Gardens. They're having a movie in the park and we're bring a picnic! 


Speaking of Valentine's Day, I'm loving these Pinterest food ideas:


And, these dress ideas from Forever. LOVING them




I'll be making a trip there this weekend to pick one up!

I'm loving that I'm on day 3 of the diet! I know it's really no time at all, but I'm feeling confident that I can actually do this! I've got to stay strong :) Just resisted donuts that someone brought into work, go me!

Lastly, I'm loving my wonderful Man and my beautiful fur-baby! Check them out napping on the couch.





2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that last dress from Forever 21 - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A movie at the park..that sound so romantic,I wish they had something like that in my town.

    ReplyDelete