Tuesday, February 21, 2012

From the Oscars ------> To my Bridal Shower

I can't even express my excitement for this week/weekend! It feels like a surreal opportunity and I'm so excited to share the moments with y'all!


I'm heading to Los Angeles on Thursday to represent my company in a Celebrity gifting suite for the Oscars.





To back track a bit, 2 weeks ago I was given a promotion to Celebrity Relations. It's been a pretty busy jump in tasks, but extremely interesting. I really, reallly, REALLY love my new position, and the fact the my team is so awesome! Well Last week, our CEO sprung the Oscars on us and we obviously weren't going to say no!  By looking at the guest list from last year's gifting suite, I'm pretty sure (and extremely nervous) that we are going to have the opportunity to talk to Celebrities about our product! I can't wait! I'l be sure to update you on the happenings! I'm going to study everything I need to say, because this girl WILL get starstruck.


Our Event gets over Saturday at 7pm, and I begged requested to take the Red-eye home to make it in time for my Bridal Shower. My Flight lands at 7:10am, and my Bridal shower begins at 11:00am. Here's to no flight delays!

Spppeaking of my Bridal Showers. Take a peek at my invitation, my dear friend Wendy is hosting it for me and she had these this too-cute-for-words invites made!



I ran out on lunch today to pick up my dress. I've been wanting a Lilly Pulitzer dress for years now and never had to courage to spend the money for one. Jason picked up a giftcard for me for my christmas gift! Which leads to today being the first day I've owned a Lilly Dress. I couldn't be more happy!



Oh boy, I need to rush home to pack! Any one have clothing tips for me to bring to LA? I could sure use them!

2 comments:

  1. wow girlfriend! WHAT a weekend! to say I am jealous would be a HUGE understatement!

    AND, your shower invite is ADORABLE! Have SO much fun, can't wait to hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so fun. Days are sunny in LA right now, but the nights are cold so be sure to bring a super cute jacket. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Shoemint photo shoot. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete