Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo Challenge & RW/RR Challenge





Today is day 2 of the Photo A Day challenge, and today's task is to post a picture of words.



 I found this picture online and it simply my favorite bible verse. It gives me chills every time. And, because of those chills, we are definitely having it read at our wedding. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last night was glorious, I caught up on my Laundry and my DVR. I feel like I could take on the world, well sort of. I settled down just in time to catch the Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Exes. 


Yes, I know I'm in my late twenties. I just can't get enough of this show. I love the drama, the competition and love to "hate" some of the players. Case in point, Vinny and Wes. I just don't get how/why Vinny was ever even cast for Fresh Meat. He's a horrible competitor and not quite all there in the head.

And, Wes - He gets on my nerves for some reason. I can't help to think how everything he says is somehow condescending and mean-spirited. Even if he is trying to be nice. 

Pathetic excuse for a girl in her late twenties, right? Haha. What can I say, I LOVE it!



No comments:

Post a Comment