Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

I just saw this adorable idea over at Natasha's blog, and even though I should be asleep I decided to jump on the 'puter and participate for February. This seems like a fun one.

Day one of this fun little challenge is my view. Today was spent mostly at my workplace, then to a hair appointment and then home for a little couch time. 

My view today at work was a good one, at 12:30 my whole office got together for a champagne toast - Just because! I honestly love love love my job. So much so, that it feels odd to even call it a "job". Without further adu, here was my view this afternoon
  A little bit o' bubbly, a pink rhinestone calculator and a lot of Bailey. My kind of day!

I'm excited about this challenge, hope you'll join in with me!


1 comment:

  1. i'm actually going to do this challenge...i don't have a fancy camera but it seems like a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete