Thursday, July 12, 2012

27 going on....17?


I may just be stuck in the past, or as some would say my "hay-day"

One thing that drives Jason cray-cray is not only my addiction to reality shows, but specifically my addiction to reality shows based on people much younger than I am. Which can all be mostly found on MTV.


I caught up on all the real world's last night. And, much to Jason's dismay...I am HOOKED. Maybe it's that I wish I was in my early twenties still. Maybe it's the fact that I wish I could still drink like a fish, and wake up feeling like a million bucks. Maaaaybe, it's that I want 3 months off with nothing to do but  hang out.

But in reality, I know that my number one reason for loving real world is because I've secretly always wanted to be on the show. AND secretly always wanted to be on the Challenge shows. I think I could kick some major arse there, ya know like Laura. I'm fairly certain I'd be good at some of the challenges...unless it has to do with nasty food. I have a weak stomach. While I think I'd be a great competitor, chances are I'll end up being an embarrassment, like Shauvon.

ew.

Do you have any shows that you still "hang on" too? I'm not gonna lie, when we were Honeymooning, I would wake up early and watch an episode or two of the Hills. Miss that show!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I loved the Hills and The City! I definitely watch Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant. But my biggest guilty pleasure is the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I think it's just the drama that the shows bring. Who knows, but I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch 3-4 shows a week on MTV, many more reality shows though, and as Alana said, Secret Life. These annoy the heck out of Beau but if I have to watch UFC, deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Real World last weekend and couldnt stop watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog... I have yet to watch any of the new Real World series (But, I did once make out with one of the Real World guys when I was in college, haha!)

    And I am OBSESSSSED with 16 and pregnant AND Teen Mom! (I'm trying to get hubby to watch it with me too, but um, it's pretty much failing... I wonder why!)

    Hubby makes fun of me too and keeps telling me I am wayyyy too old for those shoes. I just keep saying i'm keeping up with what is 'in' for my kiddos (I teach middle school). What an excuse though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the HIlls, I really miss that show!! I watch the Bachelor religiously and my husband gets so annoyed with me because he says its so fake! haha

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete