Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goin' to the Chapel - Rehearsal


Thanks for all of your sweet words about my little Family sitch.  Y'all are too sweet.

The Friday before the wedding was so fun. A few of us went to this adorable Tropical Nail place, for Manis and Pedis before the big day.

Oh, and wine.
(sorry for the blurry iPhone 3 pics, come onnnn October)

Mama and I then headed back to my house to assemble Bridal party gifts and get ready for the Rehearsal.

We both rented dresses from Rent the Runway, Have you guys done this before? 
It was amazing, the dresses were perfect for our Rehearsal Dinner. I'll definitely be doing that again. If you haven't done it before, check them out here




My beautiful ribbon bouquet from my Bridal Shower - the majority of it is pink and green, they knew me too well.





We we're all too busy laughing every few seconds, to actually take in any information. This would account for a few "mishaps" during the ceremony.
no biggie. 


Photobucket

1 comment: