Thursday, July 19, 2012

You guys, I'm obsessed

excuse me.
I'm having a teenybopper moment.
My friend sent this to me last night, and I'm beyond obsessed with it. 
Oh god, it's Call Me, Maybe all.over.again.

Watch and enjoy

There are so many things I love about this, like Lance in the backseat of the car, with a girl. awkward.
I miss Nsync, they need a come back.
So does Nelly. For real. 
Is it weird that I blogged about them both twice in a week?
eeeeh, a little.



I'm gonna go back and watch this on repeat, and pretend that I just didn't sound like a 12 year old. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Shuuuuuut uuuuuuuup. Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Itunes and download the Bieb's new song called "As long as you love me" feat Big Sean it's great!! I just stumbled on it a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete