Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself and I



It's a rainy day here in Orlando - and that makes my brain not.want.to.work. Instead, I'd rather be home, watching the crap out of my DVR. Needless to say I was brain dead when it came to blogging today. UNTIL, I stumbled upon this adorable and fun little linkup.

Check it.
I'm so excited to participate. Join me!! :)

This is actually a toughie for me. I'm pretty much afraid of everything. Roller-coasters, Bugs, Reptiles, etc. Any animal other than a dog, basically scares me some way or another. and yes, this includes cats. Although my biggest phobia, may make y'all think I'm a little cuckoo - and that's okay. My biggest phobia, in life, is that my kids will wind up killing me. I'm not kidding, ladies. This ish happens a lot, and I have no idea why...but it freaks me out! 

Bart Whitaker's case started it all. I was going to add a picture, but it's just too creepy! Read the story here

Being that I a really recent newlywed, I would love to relive my wedding day over and over and over again. It just went by so quick! I would give anything to relive the day, and cherish every second. 

Such a good question! I love how much I've grown up in the last year, and what my future has in store. But on the other hand, life was so good when I was carefree! If I could I would jump back in time to when I was in my early twenties, making more money than I knew what to do with, and traveling around the US.
Yup, I was a flight attendant. And, yes I'm wayyyyy up there in the picture! And, yes...my hair is dark brown. I had some of the best times in my life during those three years. Then I decided to grow up and go back to college. 

Here's a blurry picture during my last year there!

For some reason, I get mistaken for a younger version of Heather Locklear from time to time. Eh, I'll take it - she aged gracefully....before the drug probz.



It would definitely be a mix, that's for sure! I'd include a little late 90's/early 2000's rap and pop to memorialize my highschool years. Mixed with a ton of Country and Jimmy Buffett. I feel like any particular song from the group below would of played a part in my life at one point or another! Blake Shelton's God Gave Me You was our first dance song, so that's a definite. 

Head on over and link up with us! Can't wait to read more about all of you lovely ladies!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Heyyy! That was our first dance song too! Good choice! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNNND I just found my old Nsync album LAST NIGHT and put it on my iTunes! How funny! Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share your life soundtrack.
    I also would have cried during your first dance. Like a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your song choices! I'm pretty much scared of everything you listed too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so much fun reading this. Some of those would definitely be on my soundtrack, but they didn't make the cut for my post. So glad I clicked on your blog from the linkup,it's adorable. I am your newest follower. :) I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blake Shelton keeps getting better with age ...... ahem, sorry, I was having a moment. Great to find your blog via the link-up, this is so much fun reading all the different answers!!!!

    Happy Tuesday,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://wp.me/p2448I-xg

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute ! I'd definitely re-do our wedding day too, good choice :)

    And perfect playlist !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made such a pretty bride! One of my fears is that my kids won't hate me, but they will hate each other! I'm sure you will make a great Mom.

    ReplyDelete