Thursday, July 26, 2012

If you really knew me...



I'm sure you've seen this around the Blogo'sphere lately, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Howard both did this and I couldn't WAIT to jump in.  What a fun way for us all to get to know eachother.




...you would know that

I'm the biggest people pleaser, and basically can't say "no" to anyone. I have to think of things WAY ahead of time to get out of certain situations

I am super lazy and hate to clean. Although I also hate being disorganized, so my hate for disorganization usually wins out in the end and I clean.

I'm extremely insecure. About everything. I'm probably the only 27 year old that feels "left out" on the reg. I blame it on being the 'baby' in the family. But I really just need to grow up. 

My hair is as coarse and as dry as can be. Thankfully, that means I don't have to wash it every day, or even every other day. Right now I try to go around 4-5 days before washing my hair. Any less and my hair is dry, and looks like a scarecrow.

While I like to think of myself as a girly-girl, I am a complete idiot when it comes to hair, makeup, and nails. I just recently learned to put eyeliner on my top lid. And basically the only thing I can do to my hair is straighten it. I'm missing the "primping" gene. (ps, Steph curled my hair in the above picture)

I have a horrible habit of not listening when people are talking.

I also have a horrible memory.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. I've never ever been in a physical fight, nor do I really raise my voice unless I'm really angry. Which happens once every few years or so.

My sense of style, is the first pair of jeans/shorts I spot and a top. Something I add heels or wedges to the mix. I love when girls put outfits together, jewelry and all... I just don't ever think about it. I rarely wear more jewelry than my wedding ring and watch.

I'm horrible at letting go things. I hold onto anger and resentment like it's nobodies business. 

I'm obsessed with live music, concerts are my happy place. Luckily Jason has the same obsession, so I always have someone to go with.

I'm a big home body, but no one else in my life is. I usually drag myself out of the house to hang out with Jason, or my friends. But if it's after 9pm, and I'm already in my PJs, watching reality shows - chances are I'm not budging.

I fall asleep almost every single time that I watch a movie at home. And sometimes can't even make it through a 1 hour TV show.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I did one of these today, too!! :)
    I am the same way you are with insecurity. I'm totally still the person that's like "omg she didn't call me and now she's out with so-and-so, they hate me.". hahaha. Ridiculous, but definitely me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total homebody too - once the PJs are on (which is right when I get home)... I'm not budging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have written 1/2 of these myself!

    THanks for joining up at my blog! I'm adding you to my reader! :)

    and congrats on your marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I can totally relate to the people pleaser in you. If I don't have at least 24 hours to think of a good enough reason not to you can pretty much count on me to say yes. lol. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to be girly too but I am NOT good at makeup and hair. Everything I do is all pretty basic and my clothing style has only really gotten better because of reading blogs but jewelry wise I have no idea what I'm doing. I wear a silver texas necklace, my wedding ring and diamond studs. So I definitely feel you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So with you on the falling asleep while watching a movie! I have missed so many movies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you on the hating to clean, but hating to be disorganized. I normally break down and do a deep clean that lasts a few weeks and just do enough to get by until the next cleaning spree.

    I also feel bad about being left out, especially with all the ladies at work. Sometimes being the youngest one at work makes it hard too.

    ReplyDelete