Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Letters

Happy Friday to you, and you and you :) I'm excited for the weekend ahead. 


Dear Life, I know I'm supposed to make Lemonade when you hand me Lemons, or whatever. I just know that you've been passing me a lot of Lemons lately. I'm ready for a change, k? Thanks!

Dear "Steph D.", UGH, I'm not looking forward to your going away party. We've had so much fun over the past two years, and I'm gonna miss you! Steph and I already talked, we're planning wine dates and skyping you in. Good luck in Law school, I guesssss. I can't say that I won't be mad if you fail out and decide to move back "home".



Dear Photographer, eeeeeeeeeeer! I'm really starting not to like you, and it's breaking my heart. The pictures are "eh", and you're weird "editing" is odd. Please, please, please just give me the unedited pictures and I'll take care of the rest. I know I should be SO concerned with the pictures, there are a few good ones here and there. I think I just wanted something a bit more artistic, a bit more Style Me Pretty

Dear Jason, God bless you! Not only for bringing home two bottles of wine for me, just because you like the fun name. Or the marble cheesecake I love from Publix. Or treating me to my favorite restaurant last night, when I was "moping" around. Or for agreeing to re-take some wedding pictures, for me. But just because you are so awesome, so thoughtful, and so caring. I love you dearly, and I thank so thankful for you!

Dear College Football, you are RIGHT around the corner. I can't wait to tailgate with my friends on Saturdays. Even though I "loose" my husband (super weird) for a few months to the Gators, I'm still so excited to have something fun to do every Saturday. And, of course plan my outfits out. Yes, I root for two teams. No, they aren't in the same conference. :)




And in reality, none of this really matters today.

Dear Friends, Family and victims in Aurura, Colorado, my thoughts and prayers are with y'all through this tragedy. This world is getting to be a nasty place, and My heart truly breaks for you guys today. May God comfort you in this time.


Photobucket



Happy Weekending

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Visiting you from the link up! I wanted to be your friend so bad because you seem like a good Southern gal, but then I saw your go gators and my heart sank! haha just kidding! Vol fan here :) You are super cute though! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog girl! Good luck with your photographer... I fired mine 6 months before the wedding! But it all worked out, it always does :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Friday Letter. Sounds like you got a good hubs by your side. Yay for football just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Friday letters! I also am excited for the upcoming college footbal season! I'm an Aggie so I guess we'll be playing each other now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry your pics arent what you wanted. I also wasnt happy with my pics and I've always regretted not doing a trash the dress shoot, like out on the beach or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that orange dress!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Found you from the link up :) I hope those lemons stop being delivered...Good luck with your photographer. It is so nerve wracking. I'm getting married in December so I can sympathize. Just wanted to say hi, I'm Ashley. I live in South Florida. Nice to meet you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Love your blog AND blog design! Both are super cute! I'm a new follower :)

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete